Harness the Power of the Canna On Block Seed-to-Sale Platform
Canna On Block is a one stop solution for all your cannabis business requirements. Our solution is integrated with the track-and-trace system of every state and each license type we serve.
A Solution for the Cannabis Industry
Strategically designed and developed specifically for the cannabis industry, Canna On Block is an enterprise seed to sale platform that streamlines everyday business operations and simplifies the production-to-sale cycle.
Whether you are a cultivator, manufacturer, dispensary, or another type of cannabis professional, the solution has been designed to address the needs of multiple operation types. With Canna On Block you can gain insight into the microscopic details of your operation.
Built using state of the art technology and driven by Artificial Intelligence, the Canna On Block integrated platform contains all the features that fuel growth and help build strong relationships with vendors, customers, and regulators.
The Canna On Block with Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) and Point of Sale (POS) platform vertically integrates all operations from cultivation to testing to sale, delivering the power to automate, control costs, and remain compliant.
- Track plants through all stages of the cultivation.
- Genealogy tracking, reporting, and analysis.
- Vendor and inventory management, plant life-cycle tracking, and harvest batch & lot end-to-end tracking.
- Optimize productivity, enhance quality, and maintain consistency.
- Manage each stage of the manufacturing process from extraction and refinement to finished product.
- Supplier management with vendor profiling, billing, invoicing and auto requisition.
- Track extraction inputs and outputs; inventory management, lot and batch management.
- Manage and fulfill orders using CRM; customer order history, log interaction, and payments.
- Quick and easy order placement with COB point of sale.
- Seamlessly track seed-to-sale inventory across multiple sales channels.
- Manage customer profiles, purchase history, interactions and payment through COB wallet.
- Track and manage thousands of products down to the exact quantity and quickly audit entire inventory.
- Lightning fast checkout, personalized customer records, and built-in-loyalty programs keep customers coming back.
- Create individual customer profiles to help treat all of your customers like regulars. Keep track of special preferences, medical preferences, purchase history, rewards points and more.
- Automated workflows to meet regulatory compliance.
- Sample management customer profiling, billing, and invoicing.
- Customizable test report (COA) generation module.
- Improved transparency and efficiency in managing chain of custody for sample and testing workflow.
- Manage all the incoming orders for transportation.
- Hassle-free manifest management.
Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry with Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
Blockchain for the Cannabis Industry
Transparency is a major issue within the cannabis industry. But a solution utilizing a blockchain database isn’t stored in any single location, meaning the records it keeps are truly public and easily verifiable. No centralized version of this information exists for a hacker to corrupt. Hosted by millions of computers simultaneously, its data is accessible to anyone on the internet who has been given permission to view it.
Picture a spreadsheet that is duplicated thousands of times across a network of computers. Then imagine that this network is designed to regularly update this spreadsheet and you have a basic understanding of the blockchain.
Information held on a blockchain exists as a shared — and continually reconciled — database. This way of using the network benefits suppliers, cultivators, processors, labs, dispensaries, regulators, and other players alike.
Artificial Intelligence for the Cannabis Industry
AI enabled Canna On Block automatically analyzes collected data to make predictions that will streamline cannabusiness operations. Advantages of AI in COB include:
- AI leverages the power of historical data to make informed yield and potency projections.
- AI optimizes future yields and watering/nutrient cycles.
- AI logs strain notes to monitor genealogy and ongoing clone potency.